- SLEEP MORE – Wearing your baby in a CuddleBug wrap means your child will be constantly stimulated, hearing what you hear, and seeing what you see. This extra stimulation exhausts them throughout the day so they sleep much more soundly at night (which means you can too!)
- LEARN MORE – The constant stimulation of being worn on the body, also leads to faster cognitive development for your baby. They interact with countless objects throughout the day, hearing what you hear and seeing what you see. Give your child the gift of knowledge!
- LOVE MORE – In addition to better sleep, and faster development, your child is literally cuddling against your warm body all day long. This is a strong emotionally bonding experience, which releases all the mothering and love hormones. Fall in love with your baby over and over again!
- DO MORE – As an additional bonus of using our baby wraps, you have both hands free to work, tackle household chores, or run errands. The constant Cuddling often lulls a fussy baby to sleep almost instantly, allowing busy moms to get more done!
- ORDER NOW – With our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, and Lifetime Replacement Guarantee on all our products, you can rest assured that if you’re not happy, you’ll get a full refund. There’s no risk. To order, just click the Add to Cart button Now!
Our Happy Baby Guarantee
At CuddleBug, we take our responsibilities to you and your baby seriously, which is why we designed the safest and highest quality baby wrap on the market. We offer a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, a Lifetime Replacement Guarantee, as well as Free Shipping on all orders!
A More In-Depth Look:
✓ Less Fussing and Crying - A recent study showed that carrying your baby at least three hours a day reduces crying and fussing 43% during the day, and 51% at night (Pediatrics Magazine). Babies are happier, they have less need to cry, and parents enjoy their babies more as a result.
✓ Enhanced Bonding - More constant feeding, touching, eye contact and cuddling releases greater levels of the “Love Hormone” Oxytocin. Elevated levels of Oxytocin mean you literally fall in love with your baby to a greater degree than you otherwise would. The more you wear the more you love.
✓ Enhanced Learning - Carried babies have enhanced visual and auditory alertness. Carrying a baby promotes cognitive development and speech development, since babies are exposed to more experiences and conversations.
- Sling Carrier -You can easily tie your wrap into Sling Carrier. Both styles have their benefits and uses, no need to order another expensive sling when our wrap does both!
- Nursing Cover -You can conveniently & discretely breastfeed while wearing your baby, or you can take the wrap off and use it as a traditional nursing cover.
- Postpartum Belt - Easily tie your wrap tightly around your belly after delivery to reduce swelling, support abdominal muscle recovery, and return to your original size sooner
Sleep like a baby, enhance your child’s development, and improve your quality of life.
Order Today and when you do consider checking out our collection of Swaddles, also proven to help you get more sleep!
How to Wrap
Step 1: Center the Babywrap in front of your tummy.
Step 2: Make an “X” on your back, bringing the ends over the shoulders to your front.
Step 3: Tuck both ends under the “belt” section, making another “X”.
Step 4: Make another “X” on your back
Step 5: Tie the ends either on your side or in front of you.
Step 6: Tuck one of your baby’s leg carefully in one side of the front “X”, spreading the fabric over the baby’s bottom and shoulder.
Step 7: Tuck the other baby’s leg in the other side of the front “X”.
Step 8: Pull the “belt” section up over the baby’s back and shoulders. The best leg’s position for newborns and babies up to 3 months is inside the babywrap. For babies 3 months and above, place their legs outside the babywrap.
How to Swaddle
Step 1: Spread the swaddle into a diamond shape. Then fold the top corner down about two thirds of the way to the bottom corner, to form a triangle. Lay your baby in the middle of the triangle, with his or her shoulders slightly below the fold, and his or her head above the fold.
Step 2: Leaving your baby’s right arm slightly bent at the elbow, place it flat against his or her body. Then bring the left corner of the swaddle across your baby’s tummy, and tuck it securely under his or her body. Make sure the right arm is now secured under the fabric, and the swaddle is tight (important).
Step 3:Bring the bottom corner of the swaddle up and over your baby’s legs. Hold firmly to keep swaddle tight.
Step 4: Leaving your baby’s left arm slightly bent at the elbow, place it flat against his or her body. Then bring the right corner of the swaddle across your baby’s tummy, tucking any remaining material underneath your baby to anchor the swaddle.