Newborn Hug Hold using a Baby Wrap Carrier
1. Find the shoulder strap that is nearest your chest, and pull it away from your body, to reveal the pocket.
2. Rest your baby on the opposite shoulder from shoulder strap you just opened.
3. Slide your baby gently down your chest and guide them into the shoulder pocket. His/her legs should be in the fetal position.
4. Spread the wrap as wide as possible over the baby’s body. The wrap should cover their back, bottom, and shoulders.
5. Wrap the opposite portion of the wrap over your baby’s body.
6. Lift the logo section of the wrap over your baby’s bottom, back, and shoulders, all the way to their neck.