YOUR SEARCH FOR THE PERFECT BABY CARRIER IS OVER!
The art of Meh Dai is centuries old, and unequaled the world over. With no buckles, rings, metal, or plastic, our carrier is natural, secure, and extraordinarily comfortable for hours of babywearing delight. Whether your baby is 5 pounds or 36 pounds - this carrier comfortably molds to fit you and your baby, allowing maximum flexibility, and comfort.
What separates CuddleBug Meh Dai Carrier from the competition?
Quality: All CuddleBug products are meticulously designed with two things in mind, comfort, and durability. You will be hard pressed to find a more comfortable carrier, in fact: we guarantee it. We carry several styles of carrier to ensure that every style and preference is provided for. The Meh Dai carrier promises security and functionality above all else. We suggest this carrier for active babies that make traditional wrapping more difficult, while ensuring that crucial body contact is maintained!
Timeless Prints: All our prints are carefully designed and selected based on three simple criteria. Are they timeless? Are they unisex? And are they going to make other moms swoon with jealousy. When washed with cold water, even our darker and more vivid colors and designs are time-proof. Ensuring that our products won't just last until your first child is walking, but well after your third or even fourth.
Our Lifetime Replacement Guarantee: We’re so confident in the quality of our carriers, that we offer a Lifetime Replacement Guarantee. If at any time after purchasing, your carrier fails you - contact us and we will be happy to replace it free of charge!
30 Day Money Back Guarantee: If you don't absolutely love the comfort, durability, and style, we'll give you all your money back no questions asked.
There’s no risk. To order, just click the add to cart button on this page.
- FREE YOUR HANDS: Grab a slice of freedom! Grab a coffee, shop & tend to other kids while keeping your baby close. Baby stays happy while you're more productive & less stressed. Great for active babies that need to move, and even better for mom’s that have stuff to do! Great for fussy babies! Perfect for babies between 8-36 pounds.
- VERSATILE 3-IN-1 DESIGN: Let your baby to experience the world with you! The versatility of a wrap with the security of a carrier…discover the flexibility of the Mei Tai. On your back, chest, or hip, let the Meh Dai bend to life’s demands…so you don’t have to!
- COMFORTABLE & PORTABLE: Our specially sourced cotton and weave guarantee hours of comfort and breathability. From 8 to 36 pounds our Meh Dai is guaranteed to comfort your child. Meh Dai features a sleep hood that supports and protects your baby's head from sun & wind. It folds easily into a diaper bag and Washing Machine Friendly means it’s low maintenance!
- A MAMA’S TOUCH: Developmentally priceless, our Meh Dai ensures that your Quality Time can also be Park Time, Computer Time, Yoga Time, and much more. Your child’s natural feed-and-sleep rhythm has been proven to be benefitted by crucial body contact. You don’t have to choose between mama-time and the task at hand…Don’t lose out!!!
- ORDER NOW – Lifetime Replacement Guarantee and 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, rest assured that if you’re not happy, you’ll get a full refund. There’s no risk. To order, just click the add to cart button on this page.
How to Wrap
Step 1: Center the Babywrap in front of your tummy.
Step 2: Make an “X” on your back, bringing the ends over the shoulders to your front.
Step 3: Tuck both ends under the “belt” section, making another “X”.
Step 4: Make another “X” on your back
Step 5: Tie the ends either on your side or in front of you.
Step 6: Tuck one of your baby’s leg carefully in one side of the front “X”, spreading the fabric over the baby’s bottom and shoulder.
Step 7: Tuck the other baby’s leg in the other side of the front “X”.
Step 8: Pull the “belt” section up over the baby’s back and shoulders. The best leg’s position for newborns and babies up to 3 months is inside the babywrap. For babies 3 months and above, place their legs outside the babywrap.
How to Swaddle
Step 1: Spread the swaddle into a diamond shape. Then fold the top corner down about two thirds of the way to the bottom corner, to form a triangle. Lay your baby in the middle of the triangle, with his or her shoulders slightly below the fold, and his or her head above the fold.
Step 2: Leaving your baby’s right arm slightly bent at the elbow, place it flat against his or her body. Then bring the left corner of the swaddle across your baby’s tummy, and tuck it securely under his or her body. Make sure the right arm is now secured under the fabric, and the swaddle is tight (important).
Step 3:Bring the bottom corner of the swaddle up and over your baby’s legs. Hold firmly to keep swaddle tight.
Step 4: Leaving your baby’s left arm slightly bent at the elbow, place it flat against his or her body. Then bring the right corner of the swaddle across your baby’s tummy, tucking any remaining material underneath your baby to anchor the swaddle.