- 100% Cotton
- SLEEP DEEPER - Improve your first night of sleep with a weighted blanket by Cuddlebug. The blanket evenly distributes pressure across your body while you sleep, stimulating your body’s pressure points. Used for individuals with Autism, Insomnia, Sleep Disorders, ADHD.
- FALL ASLEEP FASTER – Choose the perfect weighted blanket for your body’s weight to ensure the most comfortable fit. Best fit: 15 lb weighted blankets for individuals between 100 – 150 lbs; 20 lb weighted blankets for individuals between 150 – 200 lbs; and 25 lb weighted blanket for individuals 200+ lbs.
- REST BETTER – Like a big hug, the weighted, sensory blanket calms your body. Use it while you are relaxing on the couch to reduce anxiety.
- INCREASE COMFORT – Premium 100% cotton construction is soft to the touch and breathable for all weather conditions. Use to reach deeper meditation.
- LIFETIME GUARANTEED – The securely stitched seams ensure the weighted beads stay safely inside the blanket making sure your blanket stays as good as the 1st day you received it. With our Lifetime Replacement Guarantee on all our products, you can rest assured that if you have any issue with your product you'll get a replacement at no extra cost. There's no risk. To order, just click the Add to Cart button Now!
CuddleBug Home Collection is our newest solution for better sleep. The gravity blankets weight is evenly distributed across your body providing comforting pressure while you sleep. The weighted blankets can even be used while resting on the coach. The weighted blanket adult edition comes in two sizes 15 lbs and 17 lbs to stimulate just the correct amount of weight for you to feel like you're being cuddled. The weighted blanket should be around 7% - 12% of your body weight in pounds. This increases serotonin and melatonin levels and
How to Wrap
Step 1: Center the Babywrap in front of your tummy.
Step 2: Make an “X” on your back, bringing the ends over the shoulders to your front.
Step 3: Tuck both ends under the “belt” section, making another “X”.
Step 4: Make another “X” on your back
Step 5: Tie the ends either on your side or in front of you.
Step 6: Tuck one of your baby’s leg carefully in one side of the front “X”, spreading the fabric over the baby’s bottom and shoulder.
Step 7: Tuck the other baby’s leg in the other side of the front “X”.
Step 8: Pull the “belt” section up over the baby’s back and shoulders. The best leg’s position for newborns and babies up to 3 months is inside the babywrap. For babies 3 months and above, place their legs outside the babywrap.
How to Swaddle
Step 1: Spread the swaddle into a diamond shape. Then fold the top corner down about two thirds of the way to the bottom corner, to form a triangle. Lay your baby in the middle of the triangle, with his or her shoulders slightly below the fold, and his or her head above the fold.
Step 2: Leaving your baby’s right arm slightly bent at the elbow, place it flat against his or her body. Then bring the left corner of the swaddle across your baby’s tummy, and tuck it securely under his or her body. Make sure the right arm is now secured under the fabric, and the swaddle is tight (important).
Step 3:Bring the bottom corner of the swaddle up and over your baby’s legs. Hold firmly to keep swaddle tight.
Step 4: Leaving your baby’s left arm slightly bent at the elbow, place it flat against his or her body. Then bring the right corner of the swaddle across your baby’s tummy, tucking any remaining material underneath your baby to anchor the swaddle.