5 Reasons Why Baby Wearing is Exploding in Popularity
5 Reasons Why Babywearing is Exploding in Popularity!
First Off... What is Babywearing?
Babywearing literally means wearing or carrying your baby around on your body. The most natural way to do so is in a baby wrap. It is much safer than carrying your baby in your arms, and has countless benefits over other alternatives like strollers or backpacks. As the oldest form of transporting your baby, it is the most natural, and beneficial to your child’s development. Apart from providing the baby with an enhanced sense of security, it speeds cognitive development, and social development. It also frees your hands, and rids yourself of clunky strollers, enabling you to get your work done while being with your little one. A few more of the many benefits of wearing your baby are...
30% OFF ALL BABY WRAPS FOR ONLY A FEW MORE HOURS!!!
5 Reasons Why You Need To Start Babywearing Yesterday!
1. SLEEP MORE - Wearing your baby in a CuddleBug wrap means your child will be constantly stimulated, hearing what you hear, and seeing what you see. This extra stimulation exhausts them throughout the day so they sleep much more soundly at night (which means you can too!)
2. LEARN MORE - The constant stimulation of being worn on the body, also leads to faster cognitive development for your baby. They interact with countless objects throughout the day, hearing what you hear and seeing what you see. Give your child the gift of knowledge!
3. LOVE MORE - In addition to better sleep, and faster development, your child is literally cuddling against your warm body all day long. This is a strong emotionally bonding experience, which releases all the mothering and love hormones. Fall in love with your baby over and over again!
4. DO MORE - As an additional bonus of using our baby wraps, you have both hands free to work, tackle household chores, or run errands. The constant Cuddling often lulls a fussy baby to sleep almost instantly, allowing busy moms to get more done!
5. WORRY LESS - With our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, and Lifetime Replacement Guarantee on all our products, you can rest assured that if you're not happy, you'll get a full refund. There's no risk, go shop our Baby Wraps now!
How "Skin to Skin" Helps With Breastfeeding
“Skin to Skin” is when a baby is placed on the bare chest of their mother and a blanket is place over baby’s back to keep them warm. The benefits of skin to skin for mom and baby have been well documented. Skin to skin can help regulate the baby’s heart rate, body temperature, breathing, weight, immune system, and aid in more restful sleep. Benefits for mom include regulation of her hormones, increased levels of maternal oxytocin, and ultimately helps increase her milk supply. Skin to skin is recommended at any point during infancy but can be difficult for some moms to do once they get home from the hospital. While having baby on the bare chest is ideal, Babywearing with a CuddleBug Baby Wrap is the best way to keep baby close while on the go and provides tremendous benefits for baby, mom, and breastfeeding.
A More In-Depth Look
Less Fussing and Crying - A recent study showed that carrying your baby at least three hours a day reduces crying and fussing 43% during the day, and 51% at night (Pediatrics Magazine). Babies are happier, they have less need to cry, and parents enjoy their babies more as a result.
Enhanced Bonding - More constant feeding, touching, eye contact and cuddling releases greater levels of the “Love Hormone” Oxytocin. Elevated levels of Oxytocin mean you literally fall in love with your baby to a greater degree than you otherwise would. The more you wear the more you love.
Enhanced Learning - Carried babies have enhanced visual and auditory alertness. Carrying a baby promotes cognitive development and speech development, since babies are exposed to more experiences and conversations.
What people are saying about us...
Hello From Rosie
Over 2000 Positive Reviews!
THANK YOU! These are THE BEST carriers! I've been waiting to use these with my baby since i got pregnant. After two months of using the GREY BABY WRAP, my baby is happier than ever, he falls asleep instantly. I use it frequently need nothing else.
I have never bought or used a WRAP before. I’ve always used the clip and strap method. I LOVE CUDDLEBUG'S WRAP. It’s soft, with enough stretch. I’ve put the wrap on my children and husband–they all agree it’s very comfy. I bought this before I delivered so my poor shi-tzhu puppy is our Guinea Pig–even he enjoys being wrapped up in it. Can’t wait to use it on our baby!
CuddleBug is amazing! Just got my order and I couldn't be happier! I've spent a lot of $$ on baby products over the years that have been a complete waste of money, but CuddleBug is worth every penny.
I bought this baby wrap for my wife, and we both absolutely LOVE IT!!!! I would buy it again in a heartbeat!
© Copyrights. All right reserved.